Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thing 22 - What Did I Learn Today?

I hereby resolve to keep my blog and write about the things I learned every day. Every day, I will ask myself, "What did I learn today?" and record my response in my blog.

Blog about how you plan to keep up with the Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 tools.
I plan to keep up with the Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 tools by adding some of the suggested blogs to my aggregator and reading what other librarians are learning, doing and writing about. I will also attend a webinar or workshop every now and again, and I'll join College 2.0 and other collaborative social networks on the 2.0 theme.

Recommend a way to keep up that you have found useful.
I've found it useful to just jump in and try new things. I keep up with my Bloglines and Facebook, and now there's the 23Things Ning.

No comments: